Nur-Sultan (Astana) – Taraz flight tickets: travel at reasonable prices
It is quick and easy to buy a Nur-Sultan – Taraz flight ticket using the service of FlyArystan. The company's customers are businessmen and tourists, passengers with children and groups of friends who prefer travelling with comfort and at reasonable prices. The company’s fleet consists of modern aircraft, which are under control of the Air Astana engineers. The flight time from Nur-Sultan to Taraz is less than 2 hours. It will take you a lot of time if you travel from Nur-Sultan to Taraz by car or train.
If you wish to book a flight from Astana to Taraz without stopovers, we advise you to use the FlyArystan website. You should enter the cities of departure and destination, desired departure dates and number of passengers. The system will process your request and offer you the best flight options. You will also have an opportunity to read more information on your flight: time of departure and arrival, duration of flight, availability of paid baggage.
Nur-Sultan (Astana) – Taraz flight: fares
FlyArystan offers several fare bundles, in order to make the trip from Nur-Sultan to Taraz more comfortable.
- Standard includes a ticket price and hand baggage up to 5 kg.
- Standard Plus bundle includes a hand baggage up to 10 kg and seat selection service.
- This fare bundle includes a ticket price, hand baggage up to 5 kg, check-in baggage up to 20 kg, and the possibility of any seat selection on board.
- Comfort Plus includes all benefits of Comfort bundle, Hand baggage Plus, as well as seat selection, priority boarding, ticket reissuance or cancellation (1 time).
Nur-Sultan (Astana) – Taraz flight timetable
FlyArystan operates direct flights from Astana to Taraz in the evening. It allows passengers to run their errands without haste and go on a trip with comfort. The distance between cities is 908 kilometres. The flight will take no more than 2 hours.
You can find the current timetable of Astana to Taraz flights on the airline’s website. To do this, find the Timetable tab in the Plan and Book menu section, choose the city of departure, arrival, the desired date of flight. The system will provide you with up-to-date information about the timetable for the following week: flight number and time.
Nur-Sultan (Astana) – Taraz flight ticket prices
FlyArystan offers the most affordable flight ticket prices. We provide our passengers with the opportunity to choose the price of a ticket and ancillary services (if necessary).
How to buy Nur-Sultan (Astana) – Taraz flight tickets at reasonable prices
There are several useful tips from experienced travellers:
- You will save your money up if you book a ticket in advance;
- It will be cheaper to pay for ancillary services when booking a flight ticket on the website than at the airport;
- The price ranges depending on the day of the week. It is lower on weekdays;
- Book a round-trip ticket in advance.
How to get to Nursultan Nazarbayev International Airport (ІАТА: TSE, ICAO: UACC)
The modern airport of Nur-Sultan (Astana) is located 16 kilometres from the city. You can easily get to the airport by public transport or taxi.
- 10. Operating hours: 6:20 – 22:00. Average interval – 15 minutes.
- 12. Operating hours: 7:50 – 22:30.
- 100. The bus departs from the railway station Astana-Nurly Zhol and has a terminus at the International Airport.
If a scheduled bus is not a good solution for you, take a taxi to Nur-Sultan Airport. The taxi fare is about 2000 – 2500 tenge and depends on the city area.
How to get to Taraz Airport (ІАТА: DMB, ICAO: UADD)
Taraz Airport is located outside the city, but has a developed infrastructure. Thus, it will not be difficult to get to the airport. Use buses No. 11 and 37, as well as taxis, to get to the city.